Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hows Today ??

         Yeah ! HOWS TODAY ?? Today .............. 9.19am oni wake up to pick-up phone , some1 call me ......... SLEEP AGAIN !!! Then feel like cannot continue to sleep , wake up lohhhh ........... 10 something , someone call again , pick up ,  i'm so sori because i can't go . After that i just eat my breakfast , watch tv , COMPUTER , INTERNET ! SLEEP !!! 2something wake up , play game , eat lunch . my lunch ......... suck like hell , cause i dun like to eat magee mee  .
         After eat lunch , use com watch movies loh . 5 something ......... i've a great chat wit Jin Zhen , we keep quarrel about who's more jian kang , this 1 i lose , but who's more fit ........ I WIN , then she say " i got say u win meh ?? " . We chat about alot of thing , then we accidentally chat until games  .  i was curious why she dint play any game ,  then i ask her got play tetris , at 1st she tell me , " Wat's that ?? " i say " The game that can make u smart smart 1 " she said " Is that the game still turn turn 1 ???" i said " YES ! " she also say " YES !" Cause she finally found the game she always play . I like ???  She will play this game meih ??? . Then we play , play 2gether  , pk 2p de tetris , she not bad mahhhh , but still NOOB than me . XD . i noe if u saw this u will like "SHIT MING LI !!! " sure de , i can use my life to bet . 6 something , go shower , off comp .
        Go out to Parkson wit my unty , eat sakai sushi , eat alot of sushi . Shopping loh . Go mph , buy books , i always buy comic de , u guys know , i lazy read words =P.
        Come back liao , 1st thing to do is to on my laptop , chat lohhhh . AHHHH ......... i chat wit my best fren , 2day she like sot sot 1 , keep talking to herself , i ask her that is she talking to herself , shes say "YESH !" I shake shake my head like gila then i go play game . XD !
That's all for today . C's OUT !

No comments:

Post a Comment