Saturday, February 19, 2011

BULLIES !

Sup guys , u read my blog , again , perhaps , xD . Ah Hah , BULLIES ! YES , IT IS bully , not that "bully" pc , x-box games , is this
     BULLIES !!!!
Yeah , see them dint wear shirt but only jeans , ==' , dun think it dirty . 
Three kids there like 2 of my bros and me . I got wear shirt largh . They come in my room , treat me nice nice 1st , thennn ......... my big bro shout : " PEEL OF THE BED SKIN !!!! " 
I shouted in slow-mo : " NOOOOOOOooooooo ............... WAAAAAAAAAAAYYY !!!!
Before I finish shouting ........ OMG , THEY PEEL OF MY BED SKIN 
I had a war again , my books are flying everywhere , EFF YOU , BROS !
NOT just my books , even my bears , they're hanging up on the on wit a string on theirs neck , HOLY CRAP , RITE ?
20 minutes ltr .................
FINALLY , FINALLY , the war is over , peace again :D  (my own self )
My room still is a "zan chang" , dun have corpse , but rubbish . 
WHO'S GONNA CLEAN THIS MESS ? MY BIG BRO ? MY SMALL BRO ? YOU ? xD
NO ! Still me , why , why ? 
Ans very simple , i call my KAKAK , she was web cam-ing wit his .............
Haizzzzz...............

So now , wat i wanna tell you is , ANTI BULLIES !
YESH , ANTI ALL THOSE BULLIES , ANTI MY BROS TOO 
(jk nyy )
Btw , no bullies , anti bullies , and dun be bullies .
If u guys sees any bullies , TELL ME , i go kill them die die 
That's all guys , C'OUT !

No comments:

Post a Comment